Once you get your head screwed on straight, you should make a better effort to think rationally, focusing on common sense and, even better, logic. You may also begin noticing more red flags, the term I use for words, actions, or events that seem somehow odd.
For example, we live in a fast-changing world that is extraordinarily confusing. Therefore, common sense dictates that political websites should be nicely organized and should feature a link for beginners. Most of my political websites prominently display a copy of the button on the right, which is linked to this website.
Now, take a look at the following popular political websites. Do you think a person who is new to politix would describe them as helpful or clear as mud? In fact, most political websites are very similar.
Below is a list of ten other things that seem awfully odd to me.
- During the 9/11 terrorist attacks, how was it possible for a commercial airliner to fly low over Washington, D.C. and crash into the Pentagon without being photographed?
- The fact that a bullet that allegedly struck President John F. Kennedy was dubbed “the magic bullet” speaks volumes.
- One of the most famous “Holocaust survivors” is Roman Polanski, a Jewish pedophile who never spent one day in a German labor camp.
- Why hasn’t the U.S. put astronauts on the moon in half a century, in spite of the mind boggling advances in technology that have been made during that time?
- There is tantalizing historical evidence that Abraham Lincoln may have been gay, a Jew, or both. Why do people seldom talk about that intriguing quirk of history?
- How is it possible that a person as famously corrupt and deranged as Donald Trump could run as a pResidential candidate twice (getting elected the first time) and will very likely run a third time in 2024?
- How is it possible that a pResident as old, apparently semi-senile, and unpopular as Joe Biden could run for re-(s)election?
- Why does the U.S. government complain about Chinese surveillance when Google and the U.S. social networks are probably the biggest spies on the planet?
- How is it possible that we now have a national debt of $34 trillion, and it’s predicted to increase at the rate of $2 trillion a year?
- How can one explain the strange saga of Jeffrey Epstein? Is it possible he’s still alive today?